Pet Interview: Shadow in North Brunswick
Updated: Jul 8, 2020
Next up in our Pet Interview series, we have Shadow. Shadow is a dog walking client of Simply Yours Concierge, and he really enjoys going for walks around his neighborhood.
Hi. What's your name and how old are you?
- Hey. I'm Shadow and I'm 13.
What breed of dog are you?
- I'm a Labrador-Husky mix. Pretty cool combo if I may say so myself.
Do you have any siblings?
- Yes I do. I have a sister, Annie, who is a cat. As much as I try, she doesn't really enjoy my company and sticks to herself.
Do you enjoy the company of your neighbors?
- I'm very inquisitive about my neighbors. I like to walk up to them and check them out, but there's only a few of them that are receptive. It's disappointing.
What are your owners' names?
- My dad is Paul, and my new mom is Siobhan.
What town do you live in?
- I live in North Brunswick, New Jersey.
What's your favorite activity?
- Without a doubt, my favorite activity is to go outside and enjoy the fresh air. I don't really get affected by the heat nor the chilly air. You should see me prancing down the sidewalk - I'm really good at that.
What do you do during the day when your owners aren't home?
- I typically sleep for most of the day. I also like to look out the front window at the construction occurring across the street from me. I try to hang with Annie, but she really doesn't enjoy me. I don't know why because I'm pretty cool. Usually 4 days per week I will be waiting for Kyle to come over around 2pm to let me out to pee and get some exercise.
If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
- I'd go for a walk.
Do you have any nicknames?
- Mr. Shadow, Bing Bong Buddy, Shado, and Big Homie Shadow.
If you could tell your owners anything, what would it be?
- Thank you for supporting me on the path to becoming recognized as Mr. Shadow.
Are you a pet sitting or dog walking client of Simply Yours Concierge?
- I am primarily a dog walking client of Simply Yours Concierge as Kyle comes by 4 times per week to go for walks with me. But Siobhan and Paul have also asked Kyle and Simply Yours Concierge to look after Annie for some pet sitting in the recent past.
Final question: What do you like about Simply Yours Concierge?
- Great question. One of the things I really like is that Kyle is nearly always on time for me at 2pm. If he isn't, he usually arrives within 15 minutes of 2pm. No complaints with that. I also really like that Kyle allows me the freedom to move around along the sidewalks. My leash is super long, so I have the ability to run ahead, stay behind to sniff some flowers, or simply maintain a quick prancing pace.
Simply Yours Concierge is proud to service the Middlesex County Pet Sitting community, as well as Mercer County Pet Walking and parts of Somerset county. We're available for the following townships!
We also service the following Zipcodes:
We can't wait to meet you!