Pet Interview: Nellie in South Brunswick
Updated: Jul 8, 2020
In the first installment of Simply Yours Concierge Pet Interviews, we have Nellie. Nellie is a very sweet, outgoing, and spunky golden-doodle. As always, Simply Yours Concierge Dog Walking and Pet Sitting is all about fun for our clients. Read on for Nellie's interview.
What's your name and how old are you?
- I'm Nellie, and I'm 5.
What breed of dog are you?
- Well, I don't like to refer to myself as a "breed," but I'm a golden-doodle.
Do you have any siblings?
- Yes, I have two. My older sister is Tootsie (pictured with me below), and my younger brother is Dexter, a bengal cat.
Do you enjoy the company of your siblings?
- Without a doubt. Most dogs don't enjoy cats, but I really enjoy my siblings. I play with Dexter ALL the time. We jump at each other, I sniff Dexter's butt, and Dexter swats at me. Sometimes when Tootsie walks by, I lunge at her, and she leaps out of the way.
What are your owners' names?
- My parents are Karen and David, and I have two human brothers named Kyle and Austin.
What town do you live in?
- I live in Franklin Park, but we're right on the border of South Brunswick. I grew up in South Brunswick and am now spending my early adult years in Franklin Park.
What's your favorite activity?
- Uhhh, chasing squirrels? But I also like digging in the sand at the beach where my parents have a house.
What do you do during the day when your owners aren't home?
- Well, that's completely up to your imagination. Honestly, I sleep on the couch or mess around with Dexter. I also wait for Kyle to come home to let me out to pee so I can try to find some squirrels.
If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
- Chase squirrels.
If you could tell your owners anything, what would it be?
- I think I love you too much.
Are you a pet sitting or dog walking client of Simply Yours Concierge?
- That's a two part answer - Both and neither! My brother Kyle is the owner of Simply Yours Concierge so I pretty much get to take advantage of him.
Final question: What do you like about Simply Yours Concierge?
- Everything. The attention to detail that my brother Kyle puts into his work is second to none. But I also really like the fact that a professional dog walker and pet sitter is in my family and takes care of me. It's pretty cool.
Simply Yours Concierge is proud to service the Middlesex County Pet Sitting community, as well as Mercer County Pet Walking and parts of Somerset county.
We're available for the following townships!
We also service the following Zipcodes:
We can't wait to meet you!