Pet Interview: Amani in North Brunswick
Updated: Jul 8
Next up in our Pet Interview series, we have Amani. Amani is a regular dog walking client of Simply Yours Concierge.
Hi. What's your name?
- Hi, I'm Amani.
What breed of dog are you?
- I'm a pit bull mix.
Do you have any siblings?
- Nope I don't. Sometimes I think I'd like it but I also like being by myself with the proper amount of attention.
Do you enjoy the company of your neighbors? - Yes, but I like to bark at them when they walk by without petting me.
What are the names of your owners?
- Cassie and Matt. What town do you live in?
- I live in North Brunswick, New Jersey.
What's your favorite activity?
- Barking at birds, being an unpaid lifeguard, and a professional napper.
What do you do during the day when your owners aren't home?
- I usually rotate between my bed, my parents' bed, and the couch to nap. I also wait for Kyle to come walk me on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
- Run around in circles in my grandparents' backyard, then go back inside for a long nap.
Do you have any nicknames?
If you could tell your owner anything, what would it be?
- Make more room for me on the bed. I don't care that I take up the whole bed.
Are you a pet sitting or dog walking client of Simply Yours Concierge?
- I'm a dog walking client of Simply Yours Concierge. Kyle comes to see me and go with me for walks most every Tuesday and Thursday in the middle of the afternoon.
Final question: What do you like about Simply Yours Concierge?
- I like that I can be myself with Kyle. I'm given the freedom to sit and stare, skip ahead of him while walking, or maintain a nice and slow pace.
Simply Yours Concierge is proud to service the Middlesex County Pet Sitting community, as well as Mercer County Pet Walking and parts of Somerset county. We're available for the following townships!
We also service the following Zipcodes:
We can't wait to meet you!