Pet Interview: Charlie, Gracie, and Cali in South Brunswick
Next up in our Pet Interview series, we have Charlie, Cali, and Gracie. All three are siblings, as well as dog walking and pet sitting clients of Simply Yours Concierge.
Hi. What are your names and how old are you?
- Hey, I'm Charlie and I'm 12. I'm Gracie, and I'm 9. Cali here, I'm 2.
What breed of dog are you?
- Charlie is a Cavalier King Charles spaniel, Gracie is a Cocker Spaniel, and Cali is a Yorkie.
Do you have any siblings?
- We are all adopted siblings. It's pretty clear that we obviously come from different parents...
Do you enjoy the company of your neighbors?
- We enjoy each other's company. That's all that matters to us. Except Cali can be annoying sometimes.
What are your owners' names?
- Colleen and Robyn.
What town do you live in?
What's your favorite activity?
- Charlie - "My favorite activity is to go on car rides, as I like to rest on my pillow on Colleen's lap to watch out the window. I also like to sleep."
- Gracie - "My favorite activities include eating, going on walks (albeit quick ones), and going to the park."
- Cali - "I love to play with my toys, to play fetch, going on long walks, and to annoy Gracie and Charlie!"
What do you do during the day when your owners aren't home?
- We sleep. Or Cali annoys us.
If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
- Probably get some fresh air outside. But it's getting colder so we wouldn't like to be outside for a super long time.
Do you have any nicknames?
- Yes. Charlie is Chew Bear, Gracie is Chi Chi, and Cali is Cali Beckham Jr (after Odell Beckham Jr, the wide-receiver for the New York Giants football team)
If you could tell your owners anything, what would it be?
- What are you going to feed us for Thanksgiving this year? It better not be the same old regular food. At least give us a special treat!
Are you a pet sitting or dog walking client of Simply Yours Concierge?
- Both! Our parents like to use Kyle for any pet care services they need.
Final question: What do you like about Simply Yours Concierge?
- Ooh. We like how much attention to detail Kyle and his team give us. They are always on time with us, give us the companionship we desire, as well as provide plenty of exercise.
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Simply Yours Concierge!