Pet Interview: Nellie in South Brunswick
In the first installment of Simply Yours Concierge Pet Interviews, we have Nellie. Nellie is a very sweet, outgoing, and spunky golden-doodle. As always, Simply Yours Concierge Dog Walking and Pet Sitting is all about fun for our clients. Read on for Nellie's interview.
What's your name and how old are you?
- I'm Nellie, and I'm 5.
What breed of dog are you?
- Well, I don't like to refer to myself as a "breed," but I'm a golden-doodle.
Do you have any siblings?
- Yes, I have two. My older sister is Tootsie (pictured with me below), and my younger brother is Dexter, a bengal cat.
Do you enjoy the company of your siblings?
- Without a doubt. Most dogs don't enjoy cats, but I really enjoy my siblings. I play with Dexter ALL the time. We jump at each other, I sniff Dexter's butt, and Dexter swats at me. Sometimes when Tootsie walks by, I lunge at her, and she leaps out of the way.
What are your owners' names?
- My parents are Karen and David, and I have two human brothers named Kyle and Austin.
What town do you live in?
- I live in Franklin Park, but we're right on the border of South Brunswick. I grew up in South Brunswick and am now spending my early adult years in Franklin Park.
What's your favorite activity?
- Uhhh, chasing squirrels? But I also like digging in the sand at the beach where my parents have a house.
What do you do during the day when your owners aren't home?
- Well, that's completely up to your imagination. Honestly, I sleep on the couch or mess around with Dexter. I also wait for Kyle to come home to let me out to pee so I can try to find some squirrels.
If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
- Chase squirrels.
If you could tell your owners anything, what would it be?
- I think I love you too much.
Are you a pet sitting or dog walking client of Simply Yours Concierge?
- That's a two part answer - Both and neither! My brother Kyle is the owner of Simply Yours Concierge so I pretty much get to take advantage of him.
Final question: What do you like about Simply Yours Concierge?
- Everything. The attention to detail that my brother Kyle puts into his work is second to none. But I also really like the fact that a professional dog walker and pet sitter is in my family and takes care of me. It's pretty cool.