Simply Yours Concierge
Dog Walking, Pet sitting, and Errands
Servicing New Jersey
Seeking experts to join our team as a dog walker and pet sitter in New Jersey
We are seeking a dog and cat lover to join our team!
Our ideal candidate would be willing to become a "wing man/woman" to help service more individual dog walks as well to aid on pet sitting jobs.
Currently this is a full time/as needed job.
Contact Kyle to learn more about pay.
You must have these qualifications -
- Available immediately with a flexible schedule in the hours of 10am-330pm gets you bonus points
- Willing to commit to the job for at least 6 months to a year (hopefully longer!)
- Daily hours of operation: Mon-Fri 10am-3:30pm (you would start out with a 12pm- 3pm schedule)
- Pet Sitting jobs include early AM and early/late PM feeding/walking, house sitting (as needed)
- Dog Walking - mostly a set schedule (12pm-3pm to start, but more hours may be added)
- All walks are on leash, and in local neighborhoods
- Driving is about 40%-50% of the job.
- This is a permanent job with room to grow (please no "summer job" applicants)
- Independent contractor status
- Has RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- Has had a drivers license for at least 5 years, preferably over the age of 21
- Drug/smoke free
- Willing to take photos of dogs/cats and send via email to client after EACH service
- An understanding of dog behavior/body language
- Confident with handling dogs of all shapes and sizes
- Able to lift 20-30bls, and is in good physical shape (there’s a LOT of walking involved in this position)
- Fantastic people skills, as you will be interacting with clients and people you see on the street
- Maintain a professional appearance - will wear a company provided t-shirt, sweatshirt
If you think you are the right person to join the team, please email or text Kyle with a description of your past dog experience, why you are the right person to join the team, as well as the town that you live in.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to hear from you soon.